HOW THESE CONSULTATION AND MANUFACTURING PROGRAMS SERVE YOU
How you produce your product in Mexico – shelter plan, subcontract or subsidiary
operation – can be determined in consultation with our management team. The type of
product you wish to produce in Mexico and its U.S. Customs duty classification,
determines if the item is suitable for a Mexican manufacturing operation.
With a product suited for “build to print” manufacture in Mexico, several clients have first
tested the productivity and quality of Mexican labor by subcontracting an assembly
operation to Mexico. Some clients prefer to use only subcontracting services to reduce
their production costs and do not require a maquila operation in Mexico.
We will study your needs and suggest several reliable American firms best equipped to
produce your assembly. The final choice is yours, of course. We will also help guide you
through the legal/administrative procedures required for cross-border operations.
If it is determined that your product can be profitably produced in Mexico, you may wish
to consider a shelter plan program that allows you to concentrate on production and
profits while the following services are provided as part of the direct labor rate:
* Recruiting, screening, hiring, training your Mexican direct, administrative and
* Payroll and personnel administration
* Facilities: Rented, leased or designed and built to your needs
* Equipped for your special production requirements
* Building and janitorial maintenance and supplies
* All utilities including its own Hydraulic system which avoids problems from lack of
* Structure insurance
* Contract services for building modifications or expansions at a later date
* A U.S. based warehouse for staging of In/Out shipments
* U.S./Mexican import/export documentation and liaison
* Duty/bond estimation and documentation
* Government Liaison
* U.S./Mexican start-up permits
* Mexican work permits for your American staff
* Interface with Mexican business/government officials
All payroll, personnel and accounting services including tax documentation.
Under the Shelter Plan, you pay only for the direct labor hours worked. All other services
described are provided as part of the program.
The most complex, but complete service offered firms wishing to move production to
Mexico is the turnkey concept. Working to your detailed specifications, PINSA contract
engineers will design, build, equip and staff your new facility that’s ready for your
American manager to move into and begin production.
We fully understand and respect your request for confidentiality concerning all
information related to your operations. We serve highly competitive clients without
creating disclosure problems.
|2007 © PINSA, Parque Industrial de Nogales, S de R. L. de C.V . All Rights Reserved